Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dorm Lunchtime Hot Spot Gets a Facelift!

As a returning resident to Read Hall, there were many things I anxiously looked forward to when I returned this fall: walking through the basement and hearing students practice in the music rooms, the close walk to everything on campus, and having three dining facilities in my building that I can walk downstairs to and never have to get out of my pajamas.


El Bistro is our basement dining facility that allows me to build-my-own sandwich, burritos or nachos, and eat waffles with ice cream at any time of the day. One thing I have become incredibly excited about since my return is the re-decorating and designing of El Bistro.


New logos adorned El Bistro at the beginning of the school year, and now are accompanied by several new pieces of wall art that truly make "The Bistro" feel a little more like a bistro and less like a mall food court. If you haven't checked out El Bistro's new look, stop by and see for yourself!

No comments: