Monday, February 21, 2011

My One True Love.

I believe that hands down my favorite thing (and my friends agree!) about my Willkie apartment is my kitchen -- and all the food that I make in it.


Chicken Parmesan with whole-wheat spaghetti.

Omelets and blueberry muffins for breakfast; sandwich melts and macaroni and cheese for lunch; chicken Parmesan and BBQ chicken for dinner; and desserts--lots and lots of desserts.

Homemade chocolate chip cheesecake with chocolate shavings on top.

There are some great websites like 101cookbooks, delish and cooks that are packed with tons of delicious recipes. With the exception of my cravings for scrumptious desserts, I've been trying to find healthy meals and all these different websites have provided me with the opportunity to find multiple variations of the same thing and pick what seems most healthy. Most residence halls have kitchens on certain floors and all on-campus apartments have kitchens where you can cook delicious (and healthy) meals too!

BBQ chicken, homemade mashed potatoes and steamed veggies.

No comments: